These gluten free bars are packed with protein and fiber. My kids look forward to them as a snack. I, myself, can’t wait to have them with afternoon tea.
- 1 Cup Brown Rice Flour
- ¾ Cup Brown Sugar
These “sweetie” potato pancakes are packed with nutrients for your little one (and big ones too).
- ½ Cup Chopped Frozen Spinach (thawed and drained)
- ½ Cup Chopped Frozen Broccoli (thawed and drained)
- ½ Onion Grated
- ½ Potato Grated
- 1 Egg
- ½ Bag of Mini Marshmallows (made from Fish Gelatin)
- 3 Tbsp. Earth Balance Butter
- 3 Cups Puffed Rice Cereal (Arrowhead Mills at Whole Foods)
- Cooking spray
Spray a 9×9 pan with cooking spray. …
Why is it that my child won’t eat something called zucchini, but if I change the name to “magic sticks”, they are immediately gobbled up? These zucchini sticks are baked, not fried, and taste amazing.
- Zucchini – 2 medium