Who doesn’t love food in wonton cups? This recipe with an Asian twist packs a lot of flavor for a small bite. I serve these as appetizers, but the kids will eat them as a meal. If shrimp is too sophisticated for your little one, use some rotisserie chicken.
- Olive Oil Cooking spray
- 18 Wonton Wrappers
- Zest from 1 Lime
- 1 Stalk of Celery
- 1 Cup Chopped Mango (ok to thaw a frozen bag)
- ¼ Cup Finely Chopped Scallions
- 2 Tbsp. Chopped Cilantro Leaves
- 2 tsp. Fresh Grated Ginger
- ¼ tsp. Salt
- ½ Pound Cooked Peeled and Deveined Shrimp or ½ Cup Rotisserie Chicken
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Spray a mini muffin tin with olive oil spray. Place the wrappers in the muffin tray (it’s ok if they overlap a little – just make sure you have an opening for the filling – the wonton cups will harden in the shape you put them in). Spray the tops of the wonton wrappers again. Bake for 7 minutes or until golden. In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients, and mix well. Spoon into the wonton wrappers and serve – that’s it!