I love making this dish for my family. It satisfies my husband’s yen for a dish his mom used to make and my kids love it. It’s so easy to make and can be prepped quickly (like during nap time quick). When ready to cook, just pop it in the wok for a quick stir-fry.
- 1 lb. Organic Boneless and Skinless Chicken Breast – sliced into ¼” strips
- 2 Garlic Cloves – crushed
- 2 Tbsp. Sliced Fresh Ginger
- 1 tsp. Rice Wine Vinegar
- 2 tsp. Corn Starch
- 1 tsp. Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp. Sesame Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 3 Sprigs of Spring Onion – sliced thin crosswise
In a medium bowl, whisk together the crushed garlic, ginger, rice wine vinegar, soy sauce, soy sauce and corn starch. Add the chicken and toss to combine. Let stand for ½ hour to marinate. In a wok on high heat, add the olive oil. Once hot, add the chicken and stir-fry until chicken is cooked through. Sprinkle with the spring onions. Serve. This dish goes well with fried rice and a stir-fry vegetable.